Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Act Up




Let’s just quit this skit

Stop acting like u don’t want me

Or like I don’t need you

Cos this thing is making my head split

You walk around and throw your hair

You fill your head with thoughts of me

And you flood your heart with desires for me

Yet

You are so quick to denounce your love for me

Easy going happy go lucky acting like

Yoh I can take a hike

I’m tired of this sketch

My heart has reached its limit it can no more stretch

I’m sick and tired of playing along

Acting like some piece of log

So

You say you need me

Well hear it again I want you too

Me and you like we’re saying I do

Let’s squash this trash

Let’s quit this skit

Cos me and you, we are meant to fit

1 comment:

  1. yep but would he know.... would stop acting up.... i am getting fed up...

    ReplyDelete