Monday, June 15, 2009

My Little girl will Grow


Check her out
pretty black girl
she's all i think about
with her pretty hair curled
she's young
she's bright
she's fun
she's sweet
she's my little girl
and she's all i think about

my little girl is only sixteen
but my little girl will grow
she'd grow so beautiful
big enough to make my heart full
she'll definitely grow sweeter
sweeter than a sugar cube
when my little girl grows
i'll be here with a scented rose
with arms opened wide
with a heart waiting for another
and with babies waiting for a mama

my little girl is only sixteen
but my little girl will grow
until she does so
i'll be here all the while
to be her big boy still

4 comments:

  1. This poem is really cute.
    I Love It, i really do.
    You are really talented..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats poignant. Reminds me of Nas' song "You're a Big Girl Now"

    http://emmanuelgamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx..
    @Emmanuel we need to talk seriously...i need some pictures

    ReplyDelete